The hydrophobic thread Rasant 25, besides being very resistant, improves the seam tightness and strength.
Canvas awning STAMOID HEAVY COVER Serge Ferrari
Batyline® Iso Serge Ferrari.
The Original avaiable in en 33 colors.
|5||5%||Up to €13.13|
|30||20%||Up to €315.00|
|100||35%||Up to €1,837.50|
Batyline ® Iso Serge Ferrari, available in 33 colors.
Designed and manufactured according to the prestressed technology, Batyline ® Iso has remarkable qualities of regular weaving, great dimensional stability and high mechanical properties.
Benefiting from an anti-fungal treatment, the Batyline thread is resistant to both moisture and microorganisms development.
Very durable in time, easy to maintain, lightweight, flexible, quick dry and always "fresh" even in summer.
Transparency of the material and unique palette of incomparable colors, Batyline Iso is the reference material chosen by thousands of individuals, professionals and major brands of outdoor furniture such as Vlaemynck.
• Specially designed for outdoor use
• Chairs, Armchairs, Lounge chairs
• Cushions and benches
• Enclosures, decorations
• Frame looser than on Batyline Lounge
• Width 180 cm
• Anti UV, easy to clean
• High thenacity polyester yarn
• Specific formulation of the sheath
• Serge Ferrari Patented Technology
• Optimized open weave
Protection sheath dyed in the mass
High tenacity multi-filament polyester yarn
Bi-axial stress: fully respects the thread’s rectitude
• Do not tear, extreme strength
• Excellent resistance to outdoor conditions
• Maintenance very easy with soap and water or with Cleaner 500
• Regular tension maintainance: no risk of knee shape damage
• Regularity of weaving, squareness of the threads, guaranteed finish and esthetic
• Stays cool in summer, dries very quickly
Find other Serge Ferrari ® products on Tissens.com
Tissens.com the benchmark website chosen by the best brands.
- 465 g/m²
- Polyester 1100 dtex
- Unit sales
- Au mètre
- Country of origin
- Nautical / Sailing
- 260 cm
- Se nettoie à l'eau
- Can be sewn
No customer reviews for the moment.